Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para trabalhar neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
- Track down a number of hardware problems using the iPhone 3G Troubleshooting Guide.
- Diagnose and repair screen backlight issues with our iDevice Backlight Troubleshooting Page.
Background and Identification
The iPhone 3G was the first iPhone to include 3G web surfing capabilities. The 8 GB iPhone 3G is completely black (front and back) with silver side buttons, while the 16 GB version offers a choice of black or white.
In terms of repairability, the iPhone 3G is not too bad. The display assembly comes off pretty easily with a suction cup and some plastic opening tools. The front glass can be replaced separately from the rest of the display assembly, saving money when replacing a shattered front panel. Since the phone is built from back to front, the rear panel is the hardest to replace and requires completely dismantling the entire device.
Announce date: June 9, 2008
Developer: Apple Inc.
Operating system: OS X 2.0 through iOS 4.2
- 3.5" (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch
- 320x480 resolution at 163 ppi
- 2:3 aspect ratio
- 18-bit (262,144-color) LCD
Camera: 2.0 MP with geotagging
Processor: Apple-branded 412 MHz 32-bit Samsung ARM 11 with PowerVR MBX-Lite GPU
RAM: 128 MB eDRAM
Sensors: Accelerometer, ambient light, two proximity sensors
Storage: 8, or 16 GB Flash Memory
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g)
- 3G (UMTS/HSDPA -- 850, 1900, 2100 MHz - 3.6 Mbps) and GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
Battery: 3.7 V, 1150 mAh lithium-ion polymer
Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.4 x 0.48 in (115.5 x 62.1 x 12.3 mm)
Weight: 133 g (4.7 oz)
Colors: Black (8 GB or 16 GB) or White (16 GB only)