Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para trabalhar neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Background and Identification
With the S8 series, Samsung's line of Galaxy phones gets tantalizingly close to the vaunted "nothing but display" ideal. With a curved edge-to-edge display, minimal top and bottom bezels, and a relocated fingerprint sensor, Samsung's smartphones are visually stunning—but like their predecessors, troublesome to repair.
The S8 and S8+ appear almost identical apart from their dimensions and screen size—the larger S8+ features a 6.2" display, with the same 2960 x 1440 resolution as its smaller 5.8" sibling.
- Dimensions: 159.5 x 73.4 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 173 g
- Display: 6.2" Quad HD+ Super AMOLED with 2960x1440 resolution (~570 ppi)
- Rear/Main Camera: Dual Pixel 12 MP AF with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), 4K video, f/1.7 Aperture
- Front/Selfie Camera: 8 MP AF, f/1.7
- Processor: Octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 (or Samsung Exynos 8895), with 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage: 64 GB internal, expandable via MicroSD card (up to 256 GB additional)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024QAM, Bluetooth® v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), ANT+, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou)
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5 mm audio jack
- SIM: Dual/Hybrid SIM slot: one Nano SIM and one Nano SIM or one MicroSD slot
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Water and dust resistance: IP68
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- Charging: Fast Charging on wired and wireless; wireless charging supports WPC and PMA
- Iris Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Geomagnetic Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- RGB Light Sensor