Why does my phone go crazy with ear buds plugged in?
How to replace the screen without frame?
Cellular Antenna Issues Galaxy Note 9
Touch screen recognizing finger only s pen on note 9
Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Asia Dual SIM (N960FD), Canada (N960W), China (N9600), Europe (N960F), US (N960U)
Check out our free Galaxy Note9 teardown wallpapers! Choose from iFixit or Creative Electron (X-ray) versions.
Samsung's Galaxy Note9 brings the Note-series hardware up to parity with their S-series phones, adding the latest processors (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 in the US and China, Exynos 9810 elsewhere). It packs up to 8 GB of LPDDR4 RAM, and internal storage of up to 512 GB. The Note9 retains an IP68 rating, and the battery has been expanded to an "all day use" 4,000 mAh capacity.
The Note9 features a new Bluetooth-enabled S Pen, which allows it to be used as a remote. The S Pen is designed to recharge very rapidly when docked; Samsung claims 30 minutes of average Bluetooth use on a 40-second charge.
The most often replaced Samsung Galaxy Note9 parts include the battery, screen, and charging assembly.
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (Octa-core processor with four 2.80 GHz cores and four 1.9 GHz cores) or Samsung Exynos 9810 (Octa-core with four 2.7 GHz "Mongoose" M3 cores and four 1.8 GHz Cortex-A55 cores)
- Memory: 6/8 GB LPDDR RAM
- Storage: 128/512 GB internal memory (expandable via microSD card)
- 6.4-inch curved panel
- 2960 x 1440 pixels (516 ppi)
- Super AMOLED display
- Main Camera: Dual-lens camera with 12 megapixel wide-angle lens with a dual ƒ/1.5-ƒ/2.4 aperture, and a 12 megapixel telephoto lens with ƒ/2.4 aperture, both equipped with OIS
- Front-facing Camera: 8 megapixel lens with ƒ/1.7 aperture
- Ports and Connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz) MIMO
- Bluetooth v 5.0 LE
- USB Type-C
- Headphone jack
- Battery: 4,000 mAh integrated li-ion battery
- Size: 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm (6.37 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 201g (7.09 oz)
- Additional Features
- IP68 water/dust resistance rating (1.5 meters underwater up to 30 minutes)