Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Background and Identification
Dell announced the XPS 13 at CES and released it in January 2015. The XPS 13 ships in several different configurations of memory, storage and display capability.
All of the model use similarly boards and identical chassis and configuration.
The XPS 9343 is the initial release, followed by 9350 and 9360 which are subsequent “performance boost” models with more powerful processors, RAM, and improved battery life. The 9360 can also come with a fingerprint sensor. All three versions require similar repair procedures.
If you’re not sure what’s wrong with your XPS 13, try some basic troubleshooting.
- 13.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) infinity display with the option to upgrade to 13.3-inch UltraSharp QHD+ (3200 x 1800) infinity touch display.
- 128 GB Solid State Drive with the option to upgrade to 256 GB Solid State Drive.
- Base 256GB for 9360, up to (user configurable) SSD
- 5th Generation Intel Core (i3, i5, i7) Processor for 9343
- Up to 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U for 9360
- 4 GB or 8 GB of 1600MHz Dual Channel DDR3L-RS on-board memory
- Up to 16GB of 1867MHz Dual Channel DDR3L for 9360
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Graphics and Video:
- Intel (R) HD Graphics 5500 for 9343, up to Intel (R) UHD Graphics 620 for 9360
- Integrated Webcam
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- Mini DisplayPort
- Thunderbolt 3.0 (half-bandwidth PCIe)
- Headphone jack
- Noble Lock
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader
- Height: 0.33-0.6" (9-15 mm)
- Width: 11.98" (304 mm)
- Depth: Depth: 7.88" (200 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.18 kg), 2.8 lbs (1.26 kg) for touch