Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Visit the Dell Inspiron 15 5577 troubleshooting page for help with common issues with the device.
Background and Identification
Dell Inspiron laptops were introduced in 1999 with the Inspiron 7500. This line of computers is marketed towards the general public. In the earlier models, this was unique because many of Dell’s computers were business-oriented, and only really available through Dell directly, not any third-party stores. The Inspiron line contains gaming computers, including this one. The Inspiron 15 5577 gaming laptop has a 15.6 inch screen, highly detailed graphics, and a cooling system. It also has several upgradable features such as the memory configuration and the hard drive/solid state drive configuration.
To find the exact model of Dell computer that you have, locate the service tag or express service code. These can usually be found on a sticker on the bottom of the laptop. For this laptop, there is a thin black sticker with a bar code on it as well as the identifying numbers located on the bottom of the laptop. Once you find these identifying numbers, you can put one of them into Dell’s support website to get more information as well as troubleshooting and support directly from the manufacturer.
- Model: Inspiron 15-5577
- Height: 25.3 mm (0.99 in)
- Width: 383 mm (15.07 in)
- Depth 265 mm: (10.43 in)
- Weight (maximum): 2.57 kg (5.66 lb)
- Processor: 7 th generation Intel Core i5/i7
- Chipset: Intel HM175
- Display Type: 15.6-inch FHD
- Resolution (maximum): 1920 x 1080
- Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 630
- Discrete Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Memory Type: 2400 MHz, dual-channel DDR4
- Memory Configurations: 4 GB, 8 GB, 12 GB, 16 GB, and 32 GB
- Hard drive: One 2.5-inch drive (SATA)
- Solid-state drive (SSD): One M.2 drive (SATA or PCIe NVMe)
- Battery: 6-cell “smart” lithium ion (74 WHr)