Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Background and Identification
Dell Inspiron laptops were introduced in 1999 with the Inspiron 7500. This line of computers is marketed towards the general public. In the earlier models, this was unique because many of Dell’s computers were business-oriented, and only really available through Dell directly, not any third-party stores.
The Dell Inspiron 5379 is a 13.3-inch 2-in-1 notebook. 2-in-1 laptops have a screen that can fold 180 degrees from the keyboard, creating a tablet configuration as well as the standard laptop setup. The model number on a Dell laptop can be in several different places. Use this Dell support page to find your model number. You can enter this number or the name of the computer into the Dell support website to find troubleshooting help from the manufacturer.
- Height: 19.50 mm (0.77 in)
- Width: 324 mm (12.76 in)
- Depth: 224.70 mm (8.85 in)
- Weight: (maximum) 1.68 kg (3.70 lb)
- Processor: 8th generation Intel Core i5/i7
- Chipset: Integrated in the processor
- Operating Systems: Ubuntu, Windows 10 Pro Standard, Windows 10 Home Standard, Windows 10 Home Plus
- Memory Configurations Supported: 4 GB, 8 GB, 12 GB, and 16 GB
- Storage Capacity: Up to 1 TB (hard drive), Up to 512 GB (SSD)
- Camera: 0.92 megapixel
- Video: 1280x720 (HD) at 30 fps
- Battery: 3-cell “smart” lithium-ion (42 WHr)
- Display: 13.3-inch HD or Full HD WLED touch screen IPS (In-plane switching) panel
- Resolution (maximum): 1366 x 768