- Hard Drive Enclosures (1)
- Hard Drives (3)
- Heat Sinks (2)
- Hinges (1)
- I/O Board (1)
- Keyboards (1)
- Logic Boards (5)
Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Identification and Background
The MacBook Pro with Retina Display Mid 2015 was introduced on May 19, 2015 and originally shipped with OS X Yosemite.
In June of 2019, Apple issued a battery recall for this model MacBook Pro, offering to replace the battery in affected units for free due to a fire safety risk.
- 15.4" LED-backlit Retina display with IPS technology, 2880 by 1800 resolution at 220 pixels per inch.
- 16 GB memory, up to 1TB flash storage
- Three (non-upgradeable) Intel Core i7 options available:
- 2.2 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.4 GHz
- 2.5 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.7 GHz
- 2.8 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 4.0 GHz
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Graphics and Video:
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Intel Iris 5200 Pro Graphics only, or Iris 5200 Pro and AMD Radeon R9 M370X with 2GB of GDDR5 memory and automatic graphics switching.
- Built-in 99.5-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- Up to 9 hours wireless web browsing
- Up to 9 hours iTunes movie playback
- Up to 30 days of standby time
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Two Thunderbolt 2 ports (up to 20 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
- SDXC card slot
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Height: 0.71 inch (1.8 cm)
- Width: 14.13 inches (35.89 cm)
- Depth: 9.73 inches (24.71 cm)
- Weight: 4.49 pounds (2.04 kg)