Microsoft Surface Go Teardown
Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Check out our free Surface Go teardown wallpapers! Choose from iFixit or Creative Electron (X-ray) versions.
Background and Identification
The Surface Go is advertised as a productivity-oriented tablet that packs many of the features of the larger and more powerful Surface Pro, while hitting a lower price point. Much like its bigger sibling, the Go features a 3:2 display, a kickstand, custom ports for connecting external keyboards and docks, and compatibility with the Surface Pen and Surface Dial.
Unlike the Pro, the Surface Go is only available with a dual-core Kaby Lake processor and features passive cooling only (no fan). By default it runs the Windows 10 operating system in S-Mode, which only accepts verified applications downloaded directly from the Windows Store.
The Surface Go is initially available in a Wi-Fi-only configuration, with an LTE version promised for later in 2018.
- 9.65" wide × 6.9" tall × 0.33" thick (245 mm × 175 mm × 8.3 mm)
- 10” IPS with 10-point multi-touch
- 3:2 aspect ratio
- 1800 × 1200 resolution (217 ppi)
- Dual-core 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium Gold 4415Y
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 615
- 4 GB and 8 GB optional RAM configurations
- 64 GB eMMC storage, 128 GB NVMe SSD optional
- 8 MP primary/rear-facing camera with 1080p video
- 5 MP selfie camera with 1080p video
- Ambient light sensor
Ports and connections
- Surface Connect port
- Surface Type Cover port
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- MicroSDXC card slot