Battery (Back Panel)en
Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para trabalhar neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Having problems with the Google Pixelbook? Try referring to the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification ¶
Google announced the Pixelbook at their 2017 Made by Google Event alongside the Pixel 2. The Pixelbook is Google's latest foray into laptops after the Chromebook Pixel. It features two USB-C ports, and runs on an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor. The Pixelbook is one of Google's thinnest laptops ever released.
The Pixelbook lacks unique physical features that set it apart from other Google laptops. Users find difficulty in distinguishing the model from others by comparing only its physical features. To determine its exact model/configuration, power up the device and search this url: chrome://system.
Technical Specifications ¶
- 12.3-inch LCD display
- 2400-by-1600 resolution (~234 pixels per inch)
- 7th-generation Intel Core i5 or i7
Memory and Storage
- 8 or 16 GB of onboard memory
- 128, 256, or 512 GB onboard SSD
- Two USB-C ports with support for:
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps)
- Native DisplayPort 1.2 video output
- VGA output using USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter (sold separately)
- HDMI video output using USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter (sold separately)
- 3.5mm Headphone port
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
- 720p 60fps camera
- Height: 0.4 inches (10.3 mm)
- Width: 11.4 inches (290.4 mm)
- Depth: 8.7 inches (220.8 mm)
- Weight: 2.4 pounds (1.1 kg)
Additional Information ¶
- Google Store Page:
- Amazon: Amazon Google Pixelbook
- Google Support:
- Common Issues:Pixelbook Common Problems