Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
For help with troubleshooting various issues with the PlayStation 4 Pro, see this trouble shooting page.
Background and Identification
Three years after the launch of the original PS4 in November 2013, Sony released the PS4 Pro—the first time the company has ever done a significant mid-cycle hardware upgrade to one of its signature gaming consoles.
The Pro's updated system offer more than double the graphics performance of the original PS4. However, Sony has stated that all games are compatible with both versions of the console. The Pro version aims to provide enhanced resolution gaming for existing and future games, and supports 4K video streaming. Although it is capable of playing standard Blu-Ray discs, the Pro does not support 4K / UHD Blu-Rays.
At 3.3kg (7.28 pounds) and 295 x 327 x 55mm (11.61 x 12.87 x 2.17 inches), the Pro is both larger and heavier than the original version of the PS4. One distinguishing feature is that the Pro is made up of 3 layers rather than 2. It also has an additional USB port.
Besides being larger and heavier, there are a few ways to tell the PS4 Pro apart from the original PS4. The Pro has three distinct sections in it while the original only has two. Also, the Pro has a a solid top cover while the original has a glowing light that runs down the middle of it.
- CPU: x86-64 AMD "Jaguar," 8 cores clocked at 2.1 GHz
- Up from 1.6 GHz—a 31% increase over PS4
- GPU: 4.2 TFLOPS, AMD Radeon-based graphics clocked at 911 MHz with 36 compute units
- Based on AMD’s Polaris microarchitecture
- 14% higher clock speed, twice the number of compute units, and 2.28 times the teraflops of original PS4
- 8 GB GDDR5 (shared between CPU and GPU) + 1 GB DRAM (CPU only)
- Extra 1 GB allows the x86-based CPU to run the OS and streaming video apps at 4K resolution
- 1 TB hard drive (5400 RPM platter drive, SATA III—swappable for SSD)
- Blu-ray/DVD Drive: Blu-ray × 6 CAV, DVD × 8 CAV