Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
For additional help, check out the Dyson DC58 Troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Dyson DC58, V6 Trigger, was released in 2014.
The Dyson DC 58 is a handheld vacuum cleaner that offers two times the power of any other handheld vacuum available. It features a 2 Tier Radial cyclone system that picks up the finest dust particles. A nickel manganese cobalt battery delivers up to 20 minutes of vacuum time. Sporting a 350 W Dyson digital motor V6 that spins at 110,000rpm this is the most powerful handheld vacuum on the market. 2-year parts and labor warranty.
All of Dyson DC58 handheld features:
- Extra tools - All Dyson vacuums come with Dyson-engineered tools for cleaning hard to reach place around the home.
- Hygienic bin emptying - Just push the button to release dirt.
- Dyson digital motor - Up to 3 times faster than conventional motors.
- Boost mode - 6 minutes of increased suction power for more difficult tasks.
- 20 minutes of powerful suction - with re-engineered cobalt battery, Dyson V6 Trigger provides 20 minutes of powerful suction.
- 2-year warranty - All Dyson handheld vacuums come with a 2-year warranty - parts and labor.