Audio jack output not working but input works fine
For some reason i cannot recieve any sound from my headphones when plugged into jack.
- Headphones work fine on another device
- Default laptop speakers are working
- When plugged into jack microphone works fine (headphones have combined microphone and sound in 1 cable)
- System detect headphones properly
- Haven't changed anything in the system before it happened, just tried to play some music and realised i got no audio
What i've tried:
- Restarting the device (duh)
- Trying another headphones (still no audio)
- Installing newest drivers
Esta pergunta é pertinente?
Have you checked the headphone settings in Control Panel > Sound > Playback?