Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
For more information regarding common problems you might face with the Zoomer Show Pony, head over to our Zoomer Show Pony Troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Zoomer Show Pony is a mechanical toy pony manufactured by Spin Master.
The pony belongs to a line of around 90 different "Zoomer" animals ranging from puppies, to unicorns, to the all-powerful Tyrannosaurus Rex.
The pony will sing and dance as well as respond to you giving it food and love.
The pony can be taught new tricks and dances if you care for it correctly (as descibed in the instruction guide below).
The Zoomer Show Pony is powered by four AA batteries which drive two motors in its front legs. All legs are supported by springs to keep the pony limber.
- Philips #2 screwdriver (Battery compartment door)
- TA #3 (Tri-Angle) screwdriver
- Some of the screws are recessed further than a normal multi-bit screwdriver will reach.
- Alternates for the Triangle screwdriver:
- Tri-Point 0 (sometimes marked TP0 or Y0)
- 3/32” (2.5mm) Hex bit or Allen key
- Spudger and tweezers could be useful for removing wires from their sockets
For more information on how to play with your Show Pony, check out this YouTube video provided by Spin Master.
Also, check out this instruction guide, which may be able to answer any remaining questions.
You can purchase the Zoomer Show Pony at most major retailers and online at amazon.com.
Release Date: August 8th, 2017
Item ID: 6036996