Can you fix the permenant cable to the VR headset
Spare Parts: Where can I get a replacement HDMI cable for the headset
PSVR Headset keeps disconnecting due to faulty cable?
Dial on headband is not working
Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
If you are experiencing problems with this device, please reference the Playstation VR Troubleshooting Guide for additional help or instructions on solving this issue.
Background & Identification
The PlayStation VR is Sony's answer to virtual reality gaming. Released on October 13, 2016, the PS VR offers a 5.7 inch OLED display supporting 1080p resolution and 100º field of view.
Unlike other VR devices, the PlayStation VR uses full RGB sub-pixels in a display known as 1920 x RGB x 1080 (1920 Red, Green, and Blue subpixels for every 1080 lines of pixels). This creates a clearer and more immersive display for the user.
The PS VR sells for $399, making it cheaper than both the HTC Vive ($800) and the Oculus Rift ($600). The PS VR does require a PlayStation camera in addition to the PlayStation 4.
- VR headset: Approx. 187×185×277 mm (width × height × length, excludes largest projection, headband at the shortest)
- Processor unit: Approx. 143×36×143 mm (width × height × length, excludes largest projection)
- VR headset: Approx. 610g (excluding cable)
- Processor unit: Approx. 365g
- Method: OLED
- Panel Size: 5.7 inches
- Panel Resolution: 1920×RGB×1080 (960×RGB×1080 per eye)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz, 90Hz
- Field of View: Approximately 100 degrees
- Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer)
- VR headset: HDMI, AUX, Stereo Headphone Jack
- Processor unit: HDMI TV, HDMI PS4, USB, HDMI, AUX
Processor Unit Function
- 3D audio processing
- Social Screen (mirroring mode, separate mode)
- Cinematic mode
PlayStation VR Manufacturer's Website