Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para trabalhar neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
At its release in early 2011, the Motorola Atrix 4G was the first and only dual-core smartphone. The phone featured many impressive tech specs, and was advertised by AT&T as a 4G phone, even though its connectivity was limited to HSPA+.
- 1 GHz Cortex-A9 dual-core processor
- PenTile qHD 24-bit graphic display
- 8-core ULP GeForce GPU
- 4" qHD display protected by a Gorilla Glass front panel
- 16 GB onboard memory, with up to 32 GB SD storage
- 1 GB DDR2 RAM
- 5 MP rear-facing camera with 720p video capture
- VGA front-facing camera
From the front, the Atrix 4G resembles most other Android phones; a manufacturer's name, a large touchscreen, and the four standard Android buttons. The rear of the phone is much more unique, however, sporting logos for AT&T and Motoblur, as well as "HD video" below the camera flash, all printed on a faux carbon fiber back cover.
For a list of troubleshooting topics and solutions, check out the Atrix 4G troubleshooting page