Replace coating on scratched trackpad?
Forgot to shake and keyboard cleaner foam shot everywhere.
Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
If you are having difficulties with the Lenovo ThinkPad T580, try referring to the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
Lenovo released the 15” T580 Thinkpad Laptop in January 2018. The 9th generation in the ThinkPad T500 series, this model features an 8th generation Intel® Core™i7 processor, 32 GB of memory, an integrated graphics card, a 15” FHD anti-glare display, and a dual battery configuration that provides up to 13 hours of battery life. In addition to its internal components, the Lenovo T580 Thinkpad comes equipped with a wide assortment of ports including:
- Type-C Charging Port
- Thunderbolt 3
- Headphone / microphone combo jack
- 4 in 1 SD Card Reader
- 2 USB 3.1 Type-A Ports
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Kensington Lock
With prices ranging from $930.00 to $1,459.00, the Lenovo T580 Thinkpad model is a good option for individuals looking for a powerful business and task oriented computer that doesn’t break the bank.
To identify this laptop model, look for the Thinkpad logo on the top left corner of the device cover and the bar code on the back of the laptop titled “Lenovo Thinkpad T580”. While there is no obvious distinction between Thinkpad models, this laptop can be further identified by its 15” screen.
- Up to 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-8350U with vPro™ (1.70GHz, up to 3.60GHz with Turbo Boost, 6MB Cache)
- Up to 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8650U with vPro™ (1.90GHz, up to 4.20GHz with Turbo Boost, 8MB Cache)
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro for business
- Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- Standard: 720p HD camera with ThinkShutter and dual array microphone
- Optional: IR camera - required for facial recognition. ThinkShutter is not available on configurations with the IR Camera.
- Up to 32GB DDR4 2400MHz
- Up to 1TB SSD PCIe
- 256GB SSD SATA
- 500GB HDD 7200RPM
- Dolby Audio™ Premium
- Standard: Up to 13.8 hours* with dual battery (32Wh + 24Wh)
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare, touchscreen, 250 nits
- 15.6" UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS, anti-glare, 300 nits
- Touch Screen
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 14.40" x 9.95" x 0.785-0.788" / 365.8 x 252.8 x 19.95-20.2 (mm)
- Starting at 4.29 lbs (1.95 kg)
- Spill resistant
- English with Number Pad (Optional backlit)
- Spanish with Number Pad (Optional backlit)
- Fast Identity Online (FIDO) authentication
- Match-on-chip touch fingerprint reader (optional)
- Infrared camera (optional) for facial recognition
- ThinkShutter (with 720p HD camera)
- dTPM 2.0
- Kensington® lock slot
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC (2 x 2) 8265
- Bluetooth® 4.1
- Bluetooth® 4.1 with vPro™
- Fibocom L850-GL 4G LTE-A cat 9 (optional) *This product must be purchased with LTE configured and is not upgradeable.
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1** (one Always On)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Power Delivery, DisplayPort, Data transfer)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C / Intel Thunderbolt 3 (Power Delivery, DisplayPort, Data transfer)
- 1 x HDMI
- Headphone and microphone combo jack
- 4-in-1 Micro SD card reader (SD, MMC, SDHC, SDXC)
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Smart card reader
Source: Lenovo Tech Specs