I have a 08 Mariner Hybrid. Had it in for recall stuff, then the washers in the front were not working. Opened the hood and saw the fluid spraying in passenger side just below the hood hinge. the tube in the hood was hanging in space and appeard to have been cut clean.
Washer lines go from the reservoir/pump up in front, just behind the passenger headlamps, in thru the fender, up behind the passenger side, by the hood latch. I had
1. jack up the passenger side
2. remove the front passenger wheel well covers(6 screws, 4 plastic crew/latches),
then the hoses were staring me in the face.
3. I pushed the hose back thru the engine compartment in back,
4. MacGyvered a connection for the tubes, and
5. put it all back together.
Driving is now clean and clear. Autozone has a simple connection kit for about $17. right next door was an Ace hardware, they had some stuff too. Probably could have put some tubing and clmaps as well.