Charging issue on iPhone 6s and already changed Tristar/Tigris
Hi I got an Iphone 6s send in to me for charging issue.
Back to basic :
- Changed new Battery twice
- Changed new charging port
- Check Voltage on battery connector (reading abnormal = 0.63V
- Changed Tristar
- Check Voltage on battery connector (normal reading = 3.8V)
- Reading on ampere was abnormal = 0amp
- Changed tigris (I take from a donor board which is an ID Locked IPhone 6s)
- Phone not charging normally. the charging indicator shows up, but reading on ampere was still 0 Amps !! And also the battery draining very fast
Esta é uma boa pergunta?