iPhone 6s not responding after screen replacement
I replaced a friends 6s screen, & transferred everything over perfectly. I made a huge mistake not disconnecting the battery nor shutting down the phone. When i put in the LCD connector i saw a small spark accompanied with a small amount of smoke.
Phone will not respond at all to anything now. I tried disconnecting the battery & holding down the power button. Did i blow out something in the board? How much would it cost to get repaired? What issues am i looking at?
Esta pergunta é pertinente?