Keyboard types odd characters
Hi all, I actually have an Asus X550CA
My Keyboard is typing odd characters...
Examples, first is lowercase and then upper case holding shift down.
- Pressing the L key types /l and /L
- Pressing the C key types c. and C>
- Pressing the # key types +\ and +|
- Pressing the \ key types < and >
- Pressing the . key types c. and C>
- Pressing the down arrow key types - and - (no change with the shift key)
- Pressing the 9 key types .9 and ( (with shift key it types correctly)
- Pressing Shift + 3 key types #
- Pressing . on the numpad key types .9
- Pressing 2 on the numpad key types 2o
- Pressing / on the numpad key types /l and /L
- Pressing + on the numpad key types +\ and +|
I think that's it, this happens in windows and it happens in a linux mint live CD. I've also tried a few other linux distro's but the results are the same.
Has anyone else seen this behaviour?
I would have thought this pretty much points to a faulty keyboard but would like to hear your views.
Esta pergunta é pertinente?