Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
If you have any difficulties with your VTech MobiGo Touch Learning System please refer to the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
Vtech’s MobiGo Touch Learning System is a portable handheld learning device that improves and develops dexterity skills and motivates the young user to learn. The MobiGo has a wide variety of games that are available for all ages and skill level. This device can be controlled via touchscreen and keyboard. As an advance interactive handheld learning device, it gives the kids to learn a lot about shapes, colors, spelling, math, logic and so much more. Kids have all the options on playing this game, either via keyboard or by flicking or sliding the touch screen. It is a great easy way to get your kids be mentally active while having fun.
There are specific differences that Vtech MobiGo has to the newer Vtech MobiGo2. The MobiGo is 0 . 7 pounds heavier and also it is quite larger than the MobiGo2. The design of the MobiGo2 is much more rounder than the previous version of the product and there are more choices when it comes to the color of the device. Unlike MobiGo, MobiGo2 can play motion games meaning that the user can tilt the device to change the movement in the game. MobiGo2 is also sound activated where the user can interact by using their voice. More newer games are available for MobiGo2 that cannot be played on the MobiGo.
- Screen Size: 3.5 inches.
- Weight: 1.7 pounds.
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.0 x 1.0 inches.
- Origin: China
- Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months - 8 years
- Primary Color: Multi-Color
- Model No: 80-115800
- Skill Set: Reading & Writing
- The screen which you can touch to operate the device
- Directional button used to control the player's movement or used to control the player's option. Directional pad includes Up, Down, Left and Right.
- Keyboard is used to type in the user's input such as answers to questions for letter-based games or to compute any Math related questions.
- A button to increase or decrease the volume of the device.
- The button of the device which turn on/off the device. Holding this button for 3 seconds will restart the current game in the beginning.
Left and Right Batter Compartment
- The compartment which is located on the back of the device that holds 2 X AA (2 on each side).
- The port where you can connect the device to the computer to install games or to update the device. A USB cable is included upon purchase.
- This button is used to exit the current game loaded to the device.
- Help Button helps the user to understand the game even better. This is used mostly to help players when they are stuck on a problem within the game.
- Cartridge Slot is used to put the cartridge game and load the game.
- This is the port where the user insert's their headphone jack.