Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
The Nikon Coolpix A900 was added to Nikon’s Coolpix family of cameras in October 2016.
The Nikon Coolpix A900 is an affordable compact camera that is slightly larger than a smartphone, capable of 20MP Photos with 35x zoom, and 4K video recording. The flip-up 3-inch display allows for many viewing angles to help get the perfect shot.
Nikon’s Coolpix A900 features a NIKKOR glass lens, as well as built-in BlueTooth, wifi, and complete exposure control, making it a very versatile addition to the Coolpix family. The A900 sits in the middle of the Nikon Coolpix family range, retailing for around 400 dollars. With the diverse selection of features, the A900 is more than just a point and shoot camera; you can control every aspect of your photo.
The A900 has a “COOLPIX A900” label on the flash cover and is available in silver or black models.
- 20.0 Megapixel with 35x zoom
Image Recording Format
Max Video Resolution
- 3840 x 2160 @ 30 fps
- HDMI, USB 2.0, IEEE 802.11b/g, NFC (Near Field Communication), Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi, SnapBridge, and SD card slot supporting SD, SDXC, and SDHC Memory Cards
- Portrait mode, close-up, party/indoor, backlight, food, fireworks, night landscape, dawn/dusk, multiple exposure, panorama assist, sports mode, sunset, beach, snow, pet portrait
- Zoom lens - 35x zoom - 4.3 - 151 mm - f/3.4-6.9
- 3" LCD
- Nikon EN-EL12 lithium-ion - manufacturer-specific
Source from Nikon USA.