Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Background and Identification
Packing a Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset, the second generation Motorola Moto G was released on September 6, 2014. This iteration has a slightly larger screen than the previous generation, clocking in at 5 inches with a Full HD 1280x720 (294 ppi) display.
To identify this phone from other Motorola products and the first generation Moto G, there are a few things you can look for: It has a 5-inch display. The front camera is located on the right side of the earpiece, which is a little bigger than an inch long on this phone (The first and third generation Moto G earpieces were roughly half an inch long). On the back of phone, the flash is between the camera and the Motorola logo, and does not surround the phone. The easiest way to determine the model of your phone is to pry off the back cover, using one of our guides. The model number should be printed near the bottom of the phone, and if it is XT1063, XT1064, XT1068, XT1069, XT1072, XT1077, XT1078, or XT1079, it is a second generation Moto G.
If you want to diagnose whether your problem is software or hardware related—including backing up and restoring your device—download the Rescue and Smart Assistant app.
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- UMTS/HSPA+ up to 21 Mbps (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- 4G LTE Cat 3 up to 100 Mbps (Band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 20(800))
- 5.0 in (130 mm) 1280x720 px (294 ppi) HD made with Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 4.4.4 "KitKat" (Upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop and 6.0 Marshmallow)
- 8 Megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash
- 2 Megapixel front-facing camera with full HD recording at 30 fps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0LE
- Sensors: Accelerometer, RGB light, digital compass, proximity, gyroscope
- 1 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8/16GB user memory + microSD up to 32 GB
- 2070 mAh Li-ion battery
- 141.5 mm x 70.7 mm x 11 mm, 149 g
Have a problem with your Moto G? Follow this link to the troubleshooting page to see if you can fix it.