Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
You can cost-effectively upgrade a number of components in the Mac mini Late 2012.
- Memory: If your Mac mini is still running with only the stock RAM, upgrading will provide a dramatic performance boost at minimal cost. Upgrading to the maximum of 16 GB (two 8 GB modules) is simple and provides unmatched performance.
- Hard Drive: A 500 GB hard drive came standard with the late 2012 Mac mini. You can upgrade the drive up to 2 TB to expand your storage.
- Dual Hard Drives: The 2012 Mac mini has a second SATA socket on its logic board and plenty of room to install a second 2.5" hard drive. By installing a second drive you can greatly expand your storage capabilities or even install a solid state drive for lightning fast boot times.
- Height: 1.4 inches (3.6 cm)
- Width: 7.7 inches (19.7 cm)
- Depth: 7.7 inches (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.7 pounds (1.22 kg)
- 2.5 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz) with 3 MB L3 cache or 2.3 GHz or 2.6 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.3 GHz or 3.6 GHz) with 6 MB L3 cache
- 4 GB (two 2 GB) of 1600 MHz DDR3 memory
- Configurable to 8 GB or 16 GB
- 500 GB or 1 TB (5400-rpm) hard drive
- Configurable to a 256 GB solid-state drive or 1 TB Fusion Drive.
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Support for up to two displays at 2560 by 1600 pixels
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- HDMI video output Support for 1080p resolution at up to 60Hz
- Audio line in minijack (digital/analog)
- Audio line out/headphone minijack (digital/analog)
- HDMI port supports multichannel audio output
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
- Built-in speaker
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
- Four USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- HDMI port
- SDXC card slot
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Audio in/out
- 802.11n Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0