Upgrade from i5 to i7 CPU
What is the maximum RAM possible?
Complete Dead - How To Check Power Supply Vs Logic Board
Replace the wifi card with a current 802.11ac card?
Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
A1347 (EMC 2570 Macmini6,1) 2.5 GHz (Dual i5), A1347 (EMC 2570 Macmini6,2) 2.3 GHz (Quad i7), A1347 (EMC 2570 Macmini6,2) 2.6 GHz (Quad i7)
You can cost-effectively upgrade a number of components in the Mac mini Late 2012.
- Memory: If your Mac mini is still running with only the stock RAM, upgrading will provide a dramatic performance boost at minimal cost. Upgrading to the maximum of 16 GB (two 8 GB modules) is simple and provides unmatched performance.
- Hard Drive: A 500 GB hard drive came standard with the late 2012 Mac mini. You can upgrade the drive up to 2 TB to expand your storage.
- Dual Hard Drives: The 2012 Mac mini has a second SATA socket on its logic board and plenty of room to install a second 2.5" hard drive. By installing a second drive you can greatly expand your storage capabilities or even install a solid state drive for lightning fast boot times.
- Height: 1.4 inches (3.6 cm)
- Width: 7.7 inches (19.7 cm)
- Depth: 7.7 inches (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.7 pounds (1.22 kg)
- 2.5 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz) with 3 MB L3 cache or 2.3 GHz or 2.6 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.3 GHz or 3.6 GHz) with 6 MB L3 cache
- 4 GB (two 2 GB) of 1600 MHz DDR3 memory
- Configurable to 8 GB or 16 GB
- 500 GB or 1 TB (5400-rpm) hard drive
- Configurable to a 256 GB solid-state drive or 1 TB Fusion Drive.
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Support for up to two displays at 2560 by 1600 pixels
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- HDMI video output Support for 1080p resolution at up to 60Hz
- Audio line in minijack (digital/analog)
- Audio line out/headphone minijack (digital/analog)
- HDMI port supports multichannel audio output
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
- Built-in speaker
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
- Four USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- HDMI port
- SDXC card slot
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Audio in/out
- 802.11n Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0