Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Background and Identification
The LGK30 is part of the LG line. The LGK30 is made of real metal design with 5.3" HD screen and curved glass edges provides an expansive view and comfortable grip. Never miss a memory with the 8MP camera, and keep your data safe and secure with Fingerprint ID.
To check your model, remove the back panel of your phone and take out the battery. The white sticker with black lettering has the model number. Make sure that the phone is the original X410ULMG. You can identify your model at the K Series Phone Page. If you have a different model, you can still use these guides but be aware that there may be differences between models.
Announce date: 2018, May
Operating System: Android 7.1 (Nougat)
Dimensions: 148.6 x 75 x 8.6 mm (5.85 x 2.95 x 0.34 in)
Weight: 168.1 g (5.93 oz)
Display (Retina HD Display):
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 5.3 inches, 77.4 cm2 (~69.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~277 ppi density)
Fingerprint reader: Touch ID fingerprint reader
Camera: Contains both front and rear facing cameras.
- 8 MP with 1.5µ pixels
- Autofocus with Focus Pixels
- 13 MP with LED flash
- Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm)
- Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- 32 GB, 2 GB
- micro-SD, up to 512 GB
Colors: Black/ Blue
- Diagnose any issues you may be having with your LG K30 using our LG K30 troubleshooting Page.