How do I get past a forgotten password
Forgot my pin need to reset tablet
Help Set up wizzard
Won't charge plug still
Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Spudger-Useful for carefully removing the screen of the device or touching sensitive electronic components.
[produto vinculado ausente ou desativado: IF145-000-1]-Useful for opening up devices without scratching the display.
Detailing Brush-Useful for cleaning any components of the device.
Soldering Workstation-Useful kit that contains everything you need to reconnect wires that have been disconnected.
Phillips #00 Screwdriver-Useful for taking screws out of the device or putting screws back in the device.
Background and Identification
The DigiLand DL701Q tablet is no longer in production. The device has an LCD display, a touch screen, and Wi-Fi The device comes with many features such as Bluetooth, FM radio, and a micro USB 2.0 port.
- 7-inch TFT-LCD screen
- 1024 x 600 resolution
- 5-point capacitive multitouch screen
- 200 cd/m² brightness
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 8GB NAND flash memory
- Memory card slot for cards up to 32GB
- MediaTek MTK8127 Cortex-A7 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- ARM Mali 450 MP4 graphics
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- Micro USB 2.0 Port
- 2.0MP rear-facing cameras
- 0.3MP front-facing cameras
- 1-cell Lithium Polymer battery (Li-Polymer) 2100 mAh
- 1 speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack, mic
Size and Weight
- Dimensions: 7.5″ x 4.6″ x 0.5″
- Weight: 10.4 ounces
If you are having problems with your device check out our troubleshooting guide.