Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
For more information regarding common troubleshooting issues, check out
Background & Identification
The Crosley Cruiser CR8005A is a portable turntable first released by Crosley in 2012. The record player is cased within a lightweight briefcase made of wood and bound in leatherette material. The Cruiser comes in a variety of colors (including black, blue, pink, etc.), indicated by the last two letters of the model number; for example, an orange cruiser will be listed as CR8005A-OR.
Support for this model (CR8005A), the Crosley Cruiser Classic, has been discontinued in favor of the Crosley Cruiser Deluxe (CR8005D).
- Motor Type: Belt Driven
- 33 1/3 RPM
- 45 RPM
- 78 RPM
- Type: Diamond Tip, NP6
- Speaker Type: Dynamic, Full-Range
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Speaker Watts: 3 Watts (x2)
- Total Output: 6 Watts
- Power Supply: AC Adapter (DC 9V 0.4A)
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts
- Dimensions: 4.63"(H) x 14" (W) x 10.50" (D) = 11.8cm (H) x 35.6cm (W) x 26.7cm (D)
- Approximate Weight: 5.5 Pounds = 2.49 kg