Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Background and Identification
Released in March 2012, the Canon EOS-5D Mark III is a professional grade digital single-lens reflex camera (DSLR) from Canon’s EOS camera line. It succeeded the EOS 5D Mark II and was announced on the 25th anniversary of the announcement of the first camera in the EOS range, the EOS 650, and it was also Canon’s 75th anniversary.
Compared to the Mark II, the Mark III has had improvements in resolution with an increase to 22.3 effective megapixels full-frame CMOS sensor. Moreover, the Mark III has a DIGIC 5+ sensor, maximum ISO speed has increased to ISO 25600, there is a new 61-point autofocus (AF) system with 41 cross-type AF points and five dual cross type points. The Mark III also has faster continuous shooting, 63 metering zones, silent shooting modes, a large LCD screen, dual card slots, and improved weather sealing.
There are some known issues with the LCD screen on the Mark III. Accordingly, Canon issued an advisory that stated that when the LCD panel is illuminated in extremely dark environments, the camera’s light metering may be impacted when shooting. In this case, users should request a repair service from Canon and most likely it will be fixed free of charge. Cameras shipped after May 2012 probably do not have this issue as it was addressed by then.
- Type: Digital single-lens reflex camera
- Lens: Interchangeable (EF)
- Images sensor type: CMOS
- Image sensor size: 36 x 24 mm (Full-frame)
- Maximum resolution: 5760 x 3840 (22.3 effective megapixels)
- ASA/ISO range: 100-25600 in 1/3 stops increments/decrements (expandable from L: 50 to H1: 51200; H2: 102400)
- Storage: Dual slots: CompactFlash (CF) card type I (UDMA-7 supported) and SD/SDHC/SDXC card
- Focus modes: One-shot, Al Focus, Al Servo, Live View (FlexiZone - Multi, FlexiZone-Single, Face Detection), Manual
- Focus areas: 61 AF points (41 cross-type AF points) with High-density Reticular AF
- Exposure modes: Scene Intelligent Auto, Program AE, Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual exposure, Bulb exposure, Custom (3x), Movie
- Exposure metering: TTL, full aperture, 63 zones
- Metering modes: Evaluative, Partial, Spot, Center-weighted Average
- Flash: External
- Shutter: Electronic focal-plane
- Shutter speed: 30 sec. - 1/8000 sec. and Bulb; X-sync at 1200 sec.
- Continuous shooting: 6.0 fps for 65 JPEG frames or for 13 RAW frames
- Viewfinder: Eye-level pentaprism with 100% coverage and .71x magnification/Electronic (Live View)
- Image Processor: DIGIC 5+
- Rear LCD monitor: 3.2" (8.1 cm) Clear View II color TFT LCD screen with 1,040,000 dots
- Battery: Li-Ion LP-E6 Rechargeable (1800 mAh)
- Optional battery packs: BG-E11 grip allows the use of 6 AA cells, one LP-E6 battery or two LP-E6 batteries
- Dimensions: 152 mm × 116.4 mm × 76.4 mm (5.98 in × 4.58 in × 3.01 in)
- Weight: 860 g (30 oz) (body only); 945 g (33.3 oz) (CIPA standard)
- Made In: Japan
- Released: March 2012
- Predecessor: Canon EOS-5D Mark II
- Successor: EOS 5D Mark IV, Canon EOS 5Ds