Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
38 mm Cell China Model A1890, 38 mm Cell International Model A1889, 38 mm Cell US/CA Model A1860, 38 mm Edition Cell China Model A1890, 38 mm Edition Cell International Model A1889, 38 mm Edition Cell US/CA Model A1860, 38 mm GPS Only Model A1858, 42 mm Cell China Model A1892, 42 mm Cell International Model A1891, 42 mm Cell US/CA Model A1861, 42 mm Edition Cell China Model A1892, 42 mm Edition Cell International Model A1891, 42 mm Edition Cell US/CA Model A1861, 42 mm GPS Only Model A1859
Check out our free Apple Watch teardown wallpapers! Choose from iFixit or Creative Electron (X-ray) versions.
Background and Identification
All Apple Watch Series 3 models can be readily identified by the distinctive red dot on the Digital Crown. As with previous models, the watch comes in both 38 mm and 42 mm configurations in a variety of colors and materials. Internally, the watch features a newly-touted barometric altimeter and a battery with slightly upgraded capacity. Tools and repair procedures remain very similar to Apple Watch Series 2.
The most often replaced Apple Watch Series 3 parts include the battery and screen.
Sizes: 38 mm or 42 mm
- Apple Watch (aluminum case with Sport Band or Sport Loop, or stainless steel case with Sport Band or Milanese Loop)
- Apple Watch Nike+ (aluminum case with Nike Sport Band or Nike Sport Loop)
- Apple Watch Hermès (stainless steel case with Hermès leather band)
- Apple Watch Edition (ceramic case with Sport Band)
- Second Generation OLED Retina display with Force Touch
- 1000 nits of brightness
- Sapphire crystal (stainless steel and ceramic cases), Ion-X glass (aluminum cases)
- 272 by 340 pixels (38 mm), 312 by 390 pixels (42 mm)
Processor: Custom S3 System in Package with Dual-core processor
Operating System: WatchOS 4
Sensors: accelerometer, built-in heart rate sensor, gyroscope, barometric altimeter
- LTE in the cellular version
- 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth 4.2
Compatibility: Requires iPhone 6 or later
Haptic Feedback: Taptic Engine and built-in speaker combo for instant tactile feedback
- Water resistant 50 meters
- Apple Pay and Siri support
- Qi wireless charging