Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Background and Identification
Announced September 7th, 2016 the Apple Watch Series 2 is the successor to Apple's first foray into the realm of smartwatches. This watch offers technical upgrades such as built-in GPS, water resistance up to 50 meters, a faster S2 dual-core processor, and a screen with twice the brightness. With the tagline, "The ultimate device for a healthy life," this phone is made to appeal to runners, swimmers, hikers and meditators alike.
Aesthetically the watch is similar to its predecessor, featuring an identically-sized, square watch face, but it now offers four varieties: Apple Watch (aluminum or stainless steel case), Apple Watch Nike+ (aluminum case with Nike Sport Band), Apple Watch Hermès (stainless steel case with Hermès leather band), and Apple Watch Edition (ceramic case with sport band).
Sizes: 38 mm or 42 mm
- Apple Watch (Silver, gold, rose gold, or space gray aluminum case with woven or nylon band; Stainless steel or space black stainless steel case with stainless steel or leather band)
- Apple Watch Nike+ (Silver or space gray aluminum case with Nike Sport Band)
- Apple Watch Hermès (Stainless steel or space black stainless steel case with Hermès band)
- Apple Watch Edition (Ceramic case with Sport Band)
- Second Generation OLED Retina display with Force Touch
- 2x brighter than Series 1 watch (1000 nits)
- Sapphire crystal (stainless steel and ceramic cases), Ion-X glass (aluminum cases)
- 272 by 340 pixels (38 mm), 312 by 390 pixels (42 mm)
Processor: Custom S2 Dual-core processor
Operating System: WatchOS 3
Sensors: accelerometer, built-in heart rate sensor
- 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth 4.0
Compatibility: Requires iPhone 5 or later, running iOS 10 or later.
Haptic Feedback: Taptic Engine and built-in speaker combo for instant tactile feedback
- Water resistant 50 meters
- Apple Pay and Siri support
- Special Digital Crown Home button
- MagSafe wireless charging