Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
For any help identifying a problem with your device, please refer to our Anker Soundcore Flare Mini Troubleshooting Page
Background and Identification
The Anker Soundcore Flare Mini is a portable speaker with 360° sound and an LED show.
This easy-to-travel-with speaker is completely waterproof and designed to be used in a multitude of spaces.
There is a control panel on the top of the speaker:
- Power On/Off
- Volume Up/Down
- Bluetooth On/Off
In addition, there is also a charging port on the side of the speaker. There are two drivers inside the speaker that allows it to have a full 360° sound. The Li-ion battery guarantees 12 hours of power on a single charge. Two of these speakers can be connected at the same time via a single Bluetooth device.
Retail Price of the Anker Soundcore Flare Mini is $42.99
- The LED light show is at the bottom of the speaker
- Micro USB port on the side of the speaker
How to find the model number:
- On the very bottom of the speaker, there is a lot of information written on the speaker itself. Under the bolded “Soundcore Flare Mini”, the model number is written in and should say “Model: A3167”
- On the bottom of the box in the upper left-hand corner, the model number is also listed.
- Exterior: IPX7 waterproofing on the exterior
- Audio: Two 5W drivers
- Battery: A high efficiency Li-ion battery
- Up to 12 hours of charge
- Indicator: 8 individual LED lights
- Charging Port: Micro USB port
- Bluetooth Range: 30ft with obstructions, 100ft without
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 2.8 x 5.6 in
- Weight: 1.06 lb