What did you download? Do you recall?
Here is a, rather wordy, video showing the interior.
Disconnect the main battery and then the RTC/CMOS battery in the middle of the screen with the black and red wires. Press power button for at least 30 seconds to discharge any power. This should reset the BIOS. Reconnect RTC/CMOS battery and main battery and reassemble.
Power on. Let us know how it goes.
If that fixes it then go to the Lenovo web site and run the diagnostics and update BIOS, if needed, and any other drivers:
Otherwise try pushing the Novo button hole (2nd one back on left side of case)
How to Open the Novo Button Menu - Two Ways:
- Turn off the computer.
- Press Fn and the power to open the Novo Button menu.
- Step 1. Turn off the computer.
- Step 2. Open the LCD screen and press the Novo button.
The Novo Button Menu can be displayed before the operating system starts. From the menu, you can choose to
- • Open the BIOS/UEFI setup utility
- • Open the boot device selection menu
- • Open the Windows startup options screen
Note: From the Windows startup options screen, you can then choose to
- Start your computer using a recovery drive
- Reset your computer
- Open advanced options screen