Wine Fridge not cooling down past 71.2F.
I bought a thermoelectric wine fridge that wont cool down past 71.2F.
Here’s what I know:
- I’ve changed out the Peltiers twice
- Peltier IS receiving 12.4 volts
- Control board is also receiving 12.4 volts
- Both red and green lights on the control board are alight and NOT blinking
- All fans work just fine and have good bearings
- None of the capacitors look damaged. I realize they can be without looking like it…but it doesn’t seem like they’re the problem
- Display works just fine, as does the interior light
- Used fresh thermoelectric grease
I’ve checked that I have the node installed with the cold side towards the cabinet multiple times, for posterity’s sake. I checked the node by connecting the red and black wires to their corresponding wires on the control unit/board and plugged in the power cord. One side immediately got hot - I wrote “cold” on the side that didn’t.
Could there be something wrong with the thermostat making it so that the control board thinks the interior temperature cold enough already, but isn’t? What am I missing?