Need help figuring out what piece this is called

My super slim hasn’t been spinning the disc for my games so I opened it up and I saw what piece broke off but don’t know what it’s called and I don’t know how to fix it. If any one could help it would be great. If u can’t figure out what I’m talking about it’s the lil piece that is exposed connect to a white cord.

Block Image

Block Image

Responder a esta pergunta Também tenho esse problema

Esta é uma boa pergunta?

Pontuação 0
Adicionar um comentário