Laptop not powering on
I live in UK now. My laptop doesn't power on. Its only 2 years old & I had sent to Lenovo Support (Germany) for diagnosis & possible repair. They have returned the product without even notifying me what the issue is. After many emails/chat they have now told me that since the laptop is from India they don't have the part. They have still not told me what part it is.
Details about my laptop :
G50-80 Laptop (Lenovo)
Model - 80E5038PIN
Esta pergunta é pertinente?
Sounds like you got a counterfeit laptop. Sorry Bud!
Thanks. Its confirmed that a new motherboard is now required. I tried eBay, but its %#*@ expensive. I'm okay with buying a used one. Or may be I'll go for a second hand laptop itself. Any pointers is greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
These are the features :
* Lenovo G50-80
* Intel Core i5 Processor (5th Gen)
* 8 GB DDR3 RAM
* 64 bit Windows 10 Operating System
* 1 TB HDD
* 15.6 inch Display
* Part Number - 80E5038PIN
Processor & Memory features :
* Dedicated Graphic Memory Type - DDR3
* Dedicated Graphic Memory Capacity - 2 GB
* SSD - No
* Processor Variant - 5200U
* Clock Speed - 2.2 GHz with Turbo Boost Upto 2.7 GHz
* Memory Slots - 2 DIMM Slots
* Expandable Memory - Upto 16 GB
* RAM Frequency - 1600 MHz
* Cache - 3 MB
* Graphic Processor - AMD Radeon Exo Pro R5 M330
por Imran AK