Pular para o conteúdo principal

The HTC EVO is a Smartphone by HTC powered by a 1-GHz Snapdragon processor and runs the Android operating system.

93 Perguntas Visualizar todos

My phone overheated and won't turn on, what do I do?

I left my phone outside in my car by accedent, now it overheated and won't turn on, what do I do?

Respondido! View the answer Também tenho esse problema

Esta é uma boa pergunta?

Pontuação 29

Comentários:

Sage Jurado, how do you know it overheated?

por

cuz it was hot

por

my phone have same problem but it was next to me while i was sleeping in the morning i couldn't even hold it in my hand and it show a red ! in the top of left side when i put it on charger and it is not able 2 start i tried to pres volume up power and home key it start i reboot my system nothing happened i wipe the data and nothing happened 2 any idea plz send me mail bashar.19002@hotmail.com

por

I had the issue when I got up in the morning. I panicked but left it for a few hours, like 2 hours, and then tried turning it on. It said it needed charging so I put it on charge and waited. it turned back on and all seems fine.

honestly it felt like it was going to explode or set on fire.

por

Will my phone explode if it stays hot and wont turn off ?

por

Mostrar mais 8 comentários

Adicionar um comentário

6 Soluções

Solução escolhida

Sage Jurado, remove your battery and check on it. See if it shows any deformity. It is very unlikely that you damaged the logic board, most likely it is the battery that failed. I'd suggest that you replace the battery and re-evaluate from there. Hope this helps, good luck.

Esta resposta foi útil?

Pontuação 9

Comentários:

what if its an iremoveable bettery

por

i cant rove it i have the sNMSUNG GALLAXY 6S EDGE

por

My phone got too hot...my stupid fault, and wont work either! I can turn it on so i dont think batter got damaged but the screen is BLACK! CAN I FIX THIS?

por

@dumbchic how did it overheat? Why do you think the battery is ok? What make and model is your phone?

por

Adicionar um comentário

Try letting it cool down. Then try turning it on in several hours.

Esta resposta foi útil?

Pontuação 4
Adicionar um comentário
Esta resposta foi dada originalmente para outra pergunta .

Remove the battery and check to see if it is deformed this can cause it to fail. if it is the battery replace and then evaluate from there.

Esta resposta foi útil?

Pontuação 2

Comentários:

Cant access battery to remove it ...phone is Nokia Lumia 1320

por

Will it explode ? Please let me know ...im scared

por

when I turned it on its shows a notification.. that you phone is over heating now and its doesn't works properly

samsung glaxy j7 device

please help me

por

Hi there~ I had a similar issue, when I woke up the phone was suddenly overheated and i couldn't remove the battery as in was inbuilt. I was really worried and scarred to put it on charge cause it my blast or something. then i was looking through the internet to help me and i found the answer.

For inbuilt battery phones, you just need to press the power button and the volume(-) button at the same time for like ten to fifteen seconds... and viola the phone will restart. Also for some phones the volume (+) button might also do the trick. This solved my problem , i don't know why my phone over heated so I'm also gonna take it to the repair store just to make sure there is nothing wrong with it.

All i can say is god bless GOOGLE \(^.^)/

por

This was a great help. I held down the power button and the - volume key for about 15 seconds and it turned on. Thank you so much for the information

por

Adicionar um comentário

This happened to me this afternoon, my phone is in my bag and then my friend called, when i hold the phone it is hot then suddenly turned off/black background then i press the lock button for a long time but nothing happened, i hard reset it then it turned on. I read an article about the phone will turned off when overheated to avoid accidents.

Esta resposta foi útil?

Pontuação 1

Comentários:

That good to know.i was trying to find a answer to my son phone and found one to mine.mine goes black I have to restart it.never new it was probably keeping it from getting too hot.but my son has the Kyocera .and I can't turn it on . battery doesn't come out.and when I try to charge it the top of it gets hot,? Didn't it burn up? And have to buy another phone? Less than 6 months old

por

I got a phone like the one I have in Winston Salem, when I try to charge​ it,it GOT HOT.Verizon replaced the first one-no charge, Sent it back to Ft.Worth,,Texas and I received a new phone and it's doing the same thing.A message popped up on my phone telling me that they gave me the WRONG CHARGER FOR THIS PHONE,Now it's doing the same thing-GETTING TOO HOT when it's being charged.

por

Adicionar um comentário

Please be advised that myself, nor this web page can be held responsible for damage to any device, should an attempt at repairing one's own device fail. Always make sure to consider hiring a professional repair shop to fix your device for you.

Diagnostic steps for not charging:

1) Check for a blocked port (Lint build up can keep a cord from fitting in properly. if the frame of the plug is not flush with the device, using small tweezers, and being careful not to damage pins, pry out any dust or lint.

1) Try a Known Functional Cord. (Works on another device)

2) Excite the battery: Hit the + and - of the battery with an external power supply for approximately 10 minutes. (Be sure to verify you are using the amperage and voltage that the battery can handle. (Located on the battery with the specs.)

If the device boots, then the battery is functional, and you can continue forward with your diagnostics.

3) Scan board, and Flex circuits for physical damage. Looking for signs of blown or chipped components. Scorch marks, or corners of components broken off. Replace as needed, and test again. A 10X+ microscope assists very well in this stage

4) at this point, plug in the device again, and check if it charges. if it isn't, then go forward with replacing the charge port itself.

5) if replacing the charge port does not fix the issue, then you are experiencing an IC or board failure, in which case, it will just be better to replace the device.

---I hope this guide has helped you in your diagnosis.

Esta resposta foi útil?

Pontuação 1

Comentários:

2) Excite the battery: Hit the + and - of the battery with an external power supply for approximately 10 minutes. (Be sure to verify you are using the amperage and voltage that the battery can handle. (Located on the battery with the specs.) This isnt a very good idea. and most people do not have the proper tools to do this. I wouldn't suggest it.

por

Isn't that what you do when you are plugging in the charger to charge it. :)

por

when you plug it in with the charger, it goes through the charging circuit, which needs a relay to tell it as to whether or not there is a battery plugged into the device.

if it does not get a minimum voltage or 3.1V, the battery will not be recognized, and it wont charge. my process of "Exciting" the battery, raises the base voltage of the battery, allowing the circuit to recognize it.

por

Adicionar um comentário

Did u try to change the

Esta resposta foi útil?

Pontuação 0

Comentários:

BATTERY Sorry FOr Mistake

por

Adicionar um comentário

Adicionar a sua resposta

Sage Jurado será eternamente grato(a).
Visualizar Estatísticas:

Últimas 24 horas: 11

Últimos 7 dias: 62

Últimos 30 dias: 461

Todo: 78,586