Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Identification and Background
The Evo is powered by a 1-GHz Snapdragon processor and runs the Android operating system, version 2.1, with HTC's Sense UI layered on top of it. It includes a TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen screen, an 8-megapixel camera in the rear and a 1.3-megapixel camera in the front.
Sprint will release the HTC Evo on June 4, 2010.
Google I/O 2010 attendees all received a free Evo 4G on May 20, 2010.
Known Issues/Common Problems
- If you drop yours and it lands on a corner the glass breaks easily:
To prevent this keep your Evo in a hard case (or just don't drop it!).
This however does not mean that the glass is weak, as shown here, it is pretty durable against scratching.
Device Troubleshooting Wiki
- 2G Network: CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G Network: CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- SIM: Mini-SIM
- Announced: March 2010
- Released: June 2010
- Dimensions: 122 x 66 x 13 mm (4.80 x 2.60 x 0.51 in.)
- Weight: 170 g (6.00 oz)
- Type: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Size: 480 x 800 pixels, 4.3 inches (approximately 217 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass, HTC Sense UI
- Alert Types: Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- 3.5mm Jack
- Card Slot: microSD; up to 32 GB, 8 GB included
- Internal: 512 MB RAM, 1 GB ROM
- Speed: EV_DO Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, WiMAX 802.16 e ( Wi-Fi router)
- Blue Tooth: V2.1 with A2DP
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Primary: 8MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, Autofocus, Dual-LED flash
- Features: Geo-tagging
- Video: 720p
- Secondary: 1.3MP
- Stand by: Up to 146 hours
- Talk time: Up to 5 hours and 12 minutes