Wiki contribuído por estudante
Um aluno de nosso programa de educação fez este wiki. Não foi feito pelo pessoal do iFixit.
XV6700 will not turn on
As soon as you unplug the power cord, the device shuts off.
Check to make sure your charger is connected properly. If possible, try to charge an alternate device using your charger. This will tell you if the problem is the charger or the battery. If the charger is bad, you will have to buy a new one.
Replace a dead battery
If the battery is the problem, you will have to replace with a new one. Please follow our battery replacement guide.
Phone turns on but does not load up
Can't get any response even though power is on?
Bad battery connection
Try taking the battery out, then putting it back in. Our battery replacement guide shows the steps.
If the phone still does not load, you may have a bad motherboard. You can follow the motherboard installation guide to install a replacement.
Screen is black
In the dark about what your phone is displaying?
Power is off
First things first. Make sure you have the power on.
Bad battery connection
Remove the battery and then put it back in. Turn on phone to see if problem is resolved.
Time to replace the screen. Follow the screen guide to install a new one. While a bad connection is highly unlikely, double-check the connection from the motherboard to the screen as you follow the installation steps.
Picture quality is bad
Picture quality circa 1950?
Try this to remove debris from your lens.
- Gather the following supplies: your device, rubbing alcohol, cotton swabs
- Turn off the device.
- Pour a small amount of rubbing alcohol into the cap of the bottle. A small saucer will also work here.
- Dip the cotton swab into the alcohol. Let any excess alcohol drip off.
- Swab the lens thoroughly to remove dirt and debris.
- Run a dry cotton swab over the lens to help dry the lens.
- Leave phone to dry for at least 10 minutes before use.
If the picture quality does not improve with a clean lens, you might have to replace the camera itself. Follow the step-by-step instructions in the camera guide.
Hello? Are you there?
The ringer is not working
First, make sure the phone is not set to mute.
If still no sound, try these steps:
* Tap the speaker icon to bring up the Volume dialog box.
* Adjust the phone volume to the desired level by moving the slider.
The speaker is broken
If there is still no ring with the volume turned up, follow the external speaker guide to install a new speaker.