Healthcare Technology Management (HTM) PROFESSIONAL with over 30 years hands-on experience in HTM support skilled in clinical equipment maintenance and repair, TJC and regulatory survey and preparation consultation, HTM Department Review, forward thinking with progressive approach in problem resolutions, and a versatile team player coupled with excellent interpersonal skills.
- HTM Consulting Network - Orange, CA - Managing Partner / Senior Consultant
- Kaiser Permanente – Southern California Region – Pasadena, CA - Area Clinical Technology Manager (ACTM)
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital (Masterplan, Inc.) - Bakersfield, CA - Biomedical Engineering Manager
- BHL Medical – San Diego, CA - Clinical Engineer
- Children’s Hospital & Health Center – San Diego, CA - Biomedical Engineering Manager
- Abbott Ambulatory Infusion Systems – San Diego, CA - New Instrumentation Manufacturing Manager
- Kapiolani Health – Honolulu, HI - Biomedical Engineering Manager
- Tripler Army Medical Center – Honolulu, HI - Biomedical Equipment Technician
- Medical Data Systems – Honolulu, HI - Technical Support Manager
- Honeywell Medical Electronics Division – Arizona and Hawaii - Field Engineer
- ECRI, Center for Healthcare Environmental Manager – Certified Healthcare Environmental Manager (HEM)
- Radiological Service Training Institute (RSTI)
- Wayland Baptist University – Plainview, TX (Hawaii Campus) – BSOE (Biomed Minor)
- University of Hawaii (Honolulu Community College) – Honolulu, HI – ASET – Electronics Technology (Biomed Option)
Resposta para "How can I fix 'trending not available'notification on display?"Here is pages from the Ops Manual for the Vent: [documento: Philips Respironics V200 User .pdf] Chapter 13 (Pages 13-78 to 13-81) The Trending Not Available message indicates a problem with Trending option data storage This message may appear if: •the PCMCIA card installed for the Trending option is removed, •the PCMCIA card includes unrecognizable or corrupted files, or •the PCMCIA card does not contain enough memory. •the internal clock setting was moved back by more than 1.25 hours and trending data was not erased.Contact Respironics Technical Support for more information. Specifications WARNING:The cover plate for the PCMCIA slot at the back of the ventilator must be replaced after the adapter and card are installed. This is to protect the ventilator. CAUTION:The PCMCIA card should only be removed by trained service personnel once power to the ventilator is off. Data collection and display. The system collects numeric data every 20 seconds. Alarms are considered active if they occurred at any time...
Resposta para "Anyone have the service manual of Matachana M20B, thanks."Here is the 21E schematics. Maybe its close enough to the 20B, which is probably an older table top model. [documento: Matachana Autoclave 21E Circuit diagram.pdf] Good Luck.
Resposta para "Power failure alarm indicated"The vent can work off of both AC or Battery. Check the AC adapter. If it is not providing adequate power to charge the battery, then the battery is actually being used to power the vent. There is a RED light to indicate when the battery is 5 hrs to depletion. Also check the battery. There is a manual in the Database with schematic of the electronics for the vent. This should help with troubleshooting. Good Luck.
Resposta para "does anyone have an AHP 300 service manual"The 3 and 6 years maintenance are “factory” overhaul level maintenance much like your 60,000 or 120,000 miles car overhaul. Allied will not give those out as they are their money maker for service revenue. They will claim that they have provided maintenance (verification procedures) for the other years (1,2,4, and 5). I have run across this type of situations many times. Try go to your sales rep and see if s/he can cut one loose or know of someone at the factory. If that failed, then you would have no choice to send it to the factory. Tell your sales rep that you will recommend to your administration to not buy from Allied Healthcare in the future. That might work. Good Luck.
Resposta para "Braun Thermoscan IRT 4520 POS error"«POS» = position error If the probe has not been constantly placed in a stable position in the ear canal, a sequence of short beeps will sound, the «ExacTemp» light will go out and the display will show an error message («POS» = position error). IRT 4520: Clear the display by pushing the «I/O» button once. Take care that the positioning of the probe is correct and remains stable. Care and cleaning The probe tip is the most delicate part of the thermometer. It has to be clean and intact to ensure accurate readings. If the thermometer is ever accidentally used without a lens filter, clean the probe tip as follows: Very gently wipe the surface with a cotton swab or soft cloth moistened with alcohol. After the alcohol has completely dried out, you can put a new lens filter on and measure. If the probe tip is damaged, contact Braun. HI = too high Temperature taken is not within typical human temperature range (34–42.2 °C or 93.2–108 °F). Calibration The thermometer is initially calibrated at the time of...