Love the guide. In performing this myself very useful, but there are may small details that would have helped me and for the first time novice such as:
- Describing in more detail how to separate the Digitizer and Display cables that intertwine and is connected to the home button.
- Recommend repair novice taking their own pictures as reference points to go back to
- Tools a good magnifying lens or a means to see small part details
- Provide more insight on how the display metal back is to be removed after folding back display cables and removing corner tape.
- Not all repair parts are the same; recommend basic instruction on common steps for parts that require re-applying the metal back, and folding over the cables
All-in-all a good guide…Thanks.
Quando isso acontecer, você poderá ver um gráfico da reputação que ele adquiriu ao longo do tempo.
Aqui está uma prévia de como será o gráfico:
Nenhuma reputação adquirida ainda.