Ir para o conteúdo principal

Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part

O que você precisa

  1. Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part, Sony Cyber Shot WX80: passo 1, imagem 1 %32 Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part, Sony Cyber Shot WX80: passo 1, imagem 2 %32 Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part, Sony Cyber Shot WX80: passo 1, imagem 3 %32
    • Remove all six #00 screws holding the outer chassis together with a Phillips #00 screwdriver.

    • Keep track of all screws as they are small and very easy to lose

  2. Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part: passo 2, imagem 1 %32 Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part: passo 2, imagem 2 %32 Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part: passo 2, imagem 3 %32
    • At this point most of the parts in the camera should be free moving.

    • Take note of the small free moving flap near the battery port seen in the first of the three photos.

    • Remove the front of the shell case with the spudger. Insert the spudger into the seam on the right side of the camera and pry away from the back case.

    • Using the spudger, repeat the process to remove the back of the case. Pry away from the front of the camera.

  3. Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part: passo 3, imagem 1 %32 Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part: passo 3, imagem 2 %32 Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part: passo 3, imagem 3 %32
    Ferramenta utilizada nesse passo:
    Tweezers
    $4.99
    Comprar
    • Turn the camera so that you are looking at the LCD screen.

    • Use tweezers to remove the first of two ribbon cables holding the LCD screen in place. Pull directly out of the port.

    • Use tweezers to remove the second of the two ribbon cables using the same method.

    • Take care not to tear the ribbons. They are the communication networks that your screen uses to operate.

    • The LCD screen is now detached. Gently pull it apart from the rest of the camera with your hands.

  4. Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part: passo 4, imagem 1 %32 Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part: passo 4, imagem 2 %32 Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part: passo 4, imagem 3 %32
    • Turn the side of the camera you just removed the cable ribbons from toward you.

    • The inner lining frame has an orange ribbon cable (circled in the image) that needs to be detached before it can be safely removed.

    • Remove the inner frame lining with tweezers.

    • Do so gently to avoid damaging the ribbon cable.

    • Carefully lift the inner frame lining away from the rest of the camera with your fingers.

  5. Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part: passo 5, imagem 1 %32 Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part: passo 5, imagem 2 %32
    • With the LCD screen removed, you should see a black metal plate. This can be pulled off to reveal the motherboard and the lens.

    • Use your fingers to gently lift the plate up and away from the rest of the camera.

  6. Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part: passo 6, imagem 1 %32 Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part: passo 6, imagem 2 %32
    • You should now be able to see the exposed motherboard and lens.

    • To separate the motherboard and lens, you must detach two more ribbon cables.

    • Remove the first ribbon cable (pictured first) with tweezers. Pull gently away from the camera.

    • Remove the second ribbon cable (pictured second) with tweezers. Pull gently away from the camera.

    • Use your fingers to gently lift the lens away from the motherboard and frame.

  7. Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part: passo 7, imagem 1 %32 Disassembling Sony Cyber Shot WX80 Total Disassembling Part by Part: passo 7, imagem 2 %32
    • Remove the screw (pictured first) with the #00 Phillips screwdriver.

    • Use tweezers to remove the last ribbon cable (pictured second). Pull gently away from the camera frame.

    • You should now be able to remove the motherboard from the base skeleton frame.

Conclusão

To reassemble your device, follow these instructions in reverse order.

2 outras pessoas executaram este guia.

5 comentários

So what about the other parts not in your photos that fall ?

The bracket around the speaker and this little white part that fell out as soon as I lifted the back cover a little? can you please give more info

Kat - Responder

I'm also finding where was the white parts located. It seems that without this part, wx80 works well. If you found its location, please give me hint. Thanks.

Chung-Suh Ku -

Maybe this helps for the location of the white part: https://www.quora.com/What-does-the-insi...

Christian Urban - Responder

This is not complete disassembly pics. Not at all. This is half the steps.

Mayur Panghaal - Responder

Huh?

How about the sensor? How do I clean the sensor?

jim dandy - Responder

Adicione um comentário

Exibir estatísticas:

Últimas 24 horas: 0

Últimos 7 dias: 4

Últimos 30 dias: 32

Duração total: 2,451