Button Ribbon Cable
How to bypass password and do a total factory reset
iPod won't go into DFU mode.
Battery replacement iPod touch 6 gen
iPod touch 6th Generation boot-looping after battery death.
Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Background and Identification
This 6th generation revision is the first major update to the iPod Touch lineup since 2012. It features Apple's A8 SoC paired with an M8 motion coprocessor and storage options up to 128GB, as well as higher-resolution cameras and support for 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy. The 2015 iPod Touch still has a 4-inch Retina display and comes in metallic gray, gold, or silver finishes as well as the pink, blue, and red options from last generation.
CPU and Memory
- Apple A8 64-bit SoC
- M8 motion coprocessor
- Storage: 16, 32, 64, and 128GB options
- 4-inch, 1136 x 640 @ 326 ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- 8MP, ƒ/ 2.4 iSight camera
- 1080p video recording (30 fps)
- Slo-mo video (120 fps)
- Face detection
- Video Stabilization
- 1.2MP, ƒ/2.2 Facetime Camera
- 720p HD video recording
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi
- Bluetooth: BT 4.1 wireless technology
- Lightning connector
Height: 4.86 inches (123.4 mm)
Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm)
Depth: 0.24 inch (6.1 mm)
Weight: 3.10 ounces (88 grams)
- Three-axis gyroscope
- Built-in Li-ion battery
- Rated at 3.83V, 3.99 Wh 1043 mAh
- Up to 40 hours of music or 8 hours of video playback
- Diagnose and repair screen backlight issues with our iDevice Backlight Troubleshooting Page.
WIRED: Review of the New iPod Touch