Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
A1419 Late 2012 iMac13,2 2.9 GHz, A1419 Late 2012 iMac13,2 3.2 GHz, A1419 Late 2012 iMac13,2 3.4 GHz
You can cost-effectively upgrade a number of components in the iMac Intel 27" EMC 2546.
- Memory: If your iMac is still running with only the stock RAM, upgrading will provide a dramatic performance boost at minimal cost. Upgrading to the maximum of 32 GB (four 8 GB modules) is simple and provides unmatched performance.
- Hard Drive: A 1 TB hard drive came standard with the iMac Intel 27". You can upgrade the drive to 2 TB to expand your storage.
Identification and Background
Released November 30, 2012, the 27" iMac EMC 2546 features improved specifications and significantly redesigned internals, housed in a much slimmer case. It can be identified by its model number A1419 and EMC number, 2546, both of which are located beneath the single foot.
- Intel core i5 or i7 processor
- 8 GB of RAM(PC3-12800), customizable up to 32 GB
- 1TB hard drive (7200 rpm), with upgrade option to a 3 TB Hard drive, 1 TB or 3 TB Fusion drive or 768 GB SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 660M with 512 MB of dedicated VRAM or 675MX graphics processor with 1 GB dedicated VRAM or optional NVIDIA GeForce 680MX with 2 GB of dedicated VRAM
- Four USB 3.0 ports and two Thunderbolt ports
- 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0