Perguntas técnicasFazer uma pergunta
Não há nenhuma pergunta. Seja o primeiro a fazer uma pergunta!
Background and Identification
The Wacker 4-Stroke Rammer model BS50-4AS is a four-stroke compaction rammer designed to compact cohesive and mixed soils in trenches and other confined areas. It is produced by Wacker Neuson, an organization that produces and distributes concrete technology, compaction equipment, worksite technology, and compact construction equipment. It has a percussion rate of 656 blows per minute and an impact force of 16 kilonewtons. It can compact up to 119 square meters per hour.
The Wacker Concrete Vibrator model BS50-4AS includes a 121 cubic centimeter Honda GXR 120 engine, which is specifically designed for use with rammers to compact soil and other granular material. The Honda GXR 120 engine is an air-cooled four-stroke overhead-camshaft engine that produces 3.6 horsepower at 3,600 revolutions per minute and 5.5 foot-pounds of torque at 2,500 revolutions per minute. The engine can hold up to 0.29 quarts (0.28 liters) of oil and up to 2.9 liters of fuel. Honda recommends using unleaded 86 octane or higher fuel for this engine.
The Wacker 4-Stroke Rammer model BS50-4AS can be identified by its jackhammer-like form with a flat plate on its foot. It includes the model number “BS50-4AS” on the side of the rammer’s yellow top. The Honda GXR 120 engine is placed underneath the machine’s yellow control panel.
- Operating weight (kg): 65
- Ramming shoe size (WxL) (mm): 280 x 340
- L x W x H (mm): 673 x 343 x 940
- Percussion rate max. (blows/min): 656
- Stroke at the ramming shoe (mm): 61
- Impact force (kN): 16
- Operating speed (m/min): 7.1
- Surface capacity - Compaction (m²/h): 119
- Engine / Motor type: GXR 120
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda
- Engine / Motor: Air-cooled single-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Displacement (cm³): 121
- Rated performance (DIN ISO 3046-1) (kW): 2.7
- at rpm (rpm): 4,100
- Fuel consumption (l/h): 1
- Fuel tank capacity (l): 2.9
- CO2 (NRSC) (g/kWh): 674