Housing Cover O-Rings
Perguntas técnicasFazer uma pergunta
Não há nenhuma pergunta. Seja o primeiro a fazer uma pergunta!
Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
Background and Identification
The Wacker Neuson Trash Pump model PT3A is a gasoline-powered trash pump used for general dewatering of excavations, flooded basements, utility vaults, swimming pools, lakes, manholes, or wherever there is unwanted water. The PT3A can work at a rate of 383 gallons per minute and handle solids up to one and a half inches in diameter. The ‘A’ in the pump’s part number indicates that this model includes a Honda engine.
The PT3A trash pump includes an iron impeller and a volute with a pump cover. It features an aluminum housing with large fill and drain plugs. The pump has 3-inch diameter suction and discharge pipes and has a discharge capacity of 383 U.S. gallons per minute.
The PT3A trash pump includes a Honda GX270 general-purpose motor that produces 8.5 horsepower. The Honda model GX270 engine displaces 16.3 cubic inches and produces a net power output of 3.6 kiloWatts of power at a speed of 3,550 revolutions per minute. The motor produces a net torque of 7.6 foot-pounds at a speed of 2,500 revolutions per minute. It can hold up to 1.4 U.S. quarts of fuel and 1.2 U.S. quarts of oil. Honda recommends using unleaded 86 octane or higher fuel for this engine.
The Wacker Neuson Trash Pump model PT3A can be identified by its yellow frame and the name “Wacker Neuson” printed in capital letters on the side of the pump. The Wacker Neuson logo, which is designed to resemble a ‘W’ and an ‘N’ merged together, is placed in several locations on the pump.
- L x W x H (in.): 27.8 x 19.9 x 22.4 in
- Diameter Suction and Discharge (in.): 3
- Operating weight (lb.): 154 lb
- Discharge Head (ft.): 89
- Discharge capacity (US GPM): 383 US gpm
- Pressure (psi): 38.5 psi
- Suction height Lift (ft.): 26 ft
- Solids diameter Max. Size (in.): 1.5 in
- Engine / Motor Type: Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda GX270
- Displacement (in³): 16.5 in³
- RPM/speed Operating (rpm): 3,550 rpm
- Power Max. Rated (hp): 8.5 hp
- Power Rating Specification: SAE J1349
- Engine oil Capacity (US qt): 1.2 US qt
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Tank capacity Fuel (US gal): 1.4 US gal
- Fuel consumption (US gal/h): 0.7 US gal/h
- Runtime (h): 2 h