Perguntas técnicasFazer uma pergunta
Não há nenhuma pergunta. Seja o primeiro a fazer uma pergunta!
The Wacker Compactor Plate VP1340AW (2016) has a water tank and a Honda engine. It is designed for ground surface compaction. The compactor plate exerts a force on the ground using a large steel plate that rapidly vibrates.
There are several different types of WP models with varying technical specifications. Wacker Compactor Plates are specialized for compacting asphalt and light mixed soils, as well as compacting over interlocking paving stones.
The center-mounted control handle and specially shaped base plate enable WP plates to be maneuvered and turned. The heavy-duty design is ideally suited for professional use when compacting mixed soil subbases, walkways, roads, and parking lots and for asphalt finishes. With the wheelset accessory, the WP plates can be easily moved around the job site by one person.
The Wacker Compactor Plate VP 1340AW, SKU: 0009032. The Wacker Neuson Compactor Plate series are yellow and gray. 1340AW can be identified by its dark gray finish and water tank cap on the top. The engine block is positioned above the water system kit at the front of the compactor plate.
To find your compactor plate's identification number, look for the number on the guide handle. The nomenclature key distinguishes your device: A=Honda Engine; W=Water Tank
Special features: Vibratory plate, Honda engine, water tank, 15.5 in/400 mm wide base plate.
- Operating weight: 163 pounds (lb)
- Centrifugal force: 2,925 pounds of force (lbf)
- Operating height: 32 inches (in)
- Advance travel (Soil): 75 feet per minute (ft/min)
- Advance travel (Asphalt): 84 ft/min
- Surface capacity (Soil): 5,900 square feet per hour (ft²/h)
- Surface capacity (Asphalt): 6,594 square feet per hour (ft²/h)
- Engine / Motor type: Air-cooled single-cylinder, 4-cycle gasoline engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda
- Engine performance: 5.5 horsepower (hp)
- Fuel consumption: 0.5 US gallons per hour (gal/h)
- Tank capacity: 3.9 US quart (qt)
- Power transmission: From the drive engine via a centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to exciterSources
- Base plate size: 15.5 W x 23 L inches
- Operating width: 15.5 inches