Screen white and coloured lines
Estas são algumas ferramentas comuns usadas para executar trabalhos neste dispositivo. Talvez você não precise usar todas elas em cada procedimento.
2460, 34431H5, 344325C, 34436AC, 34436DC, 34438LC, 3443A92, 3443A99, 3448, 34481B8, 3448AW4, 3448BL4, 3448BV1, 3460-25U, 3463, ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 1 (2012)
Background and Identification
Produced by Lenovo, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon was unveiled in August 2012 as a high-end 14” notebook computer. As a successor to the ThinkPad X1, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon was first released in China due to its immense popularity of ThinkPads in the computer market. A touch screen variant, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch, was later introduced in November 2012.
Initially, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon seems very similar to all the other ThinkPads, but it is special due to its ultra lightweight design and portability. Also, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon has a solid state drive (SSD) instead of a hard drive. As a business-oriented laptop, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon is ruggedly built, has a back-lit and spill-resistant keyboard, side positioned ports, nice viewing angles, TrackPoint, and a well implemented touchpad and biometric login.
- 14.0" HD+ anti-glare (1600 x 900) (300 NITS) wide-angle viewing
- 14.0" HD+ anti-glare (1600 x 900) (300 NITS) wide-angle viewing with 10-finger touch
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3667U (3.20 GHz, 4MB L3 Cache, 1333MHz FSB)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3427U (2.80 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache, 1333MHz FSB)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3317U (2.60 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache, 1333MHz FSB)
- Memory: Up to 8 GB DDR3L 1333MHZ
- Battery: 45Wh, Integrated, RapidCharge up to 80% battery life in 35 minutes, up to 8.2 hours charge
- Camera: 720p HD Webcam
- Storage: SSD: 128GB, 256GB SATA3
- Non-touch: 2.99 lbs
- Touch: 3.4 lbs
- Windows 8 64
- Windows 8 Pro 64
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64
- Windows 7 Professional 64
ThinkPad X1 Carbon Official Website