Background and Identification
This is a drywall lift that is manufactured by Sumner, a construction equipment contractor. Drywall lifts are used to construct ceilings and walls. Without a lift, one or two people would have to hold up the piece of wallboard, drywall, or ceiling panel while a third person secured it. The drywall lift makes this job easier by holding the piece of drywall or other piece of material in place so that one one person is needed to secure it.
This drywall lift is adjustable for both height and angle, so it can be used to secure panels to different heights, or even at an angle up to 65°. It has a wheeled base that allows workers to move it around a room, and it also features a two speed winch, so the height of the drywall panel can be quickly and easily adjusted.
- Load Height (min): 34"/86 cm
- Load Height (max)” 11' 2-3/4"/3.4 m
- Load Capacity: 150 lb/70 kg
- Lift Weight: 99 lb/45 kg
- Shipping Weight: 109 lb/49 kg
- Base Height: 7"/18 cm
- Base Footprint (open): 55" x 55" x 52"/1.4 m x 1.4 m x 1.3 m
- Max Drywall Dimensions: 4' x 12'/1.2 m x 3.7 m
Sumner Product Page