Perguntas técnicasFazer uma pergunta
Não há nenhuma pergunta. Seja o primeiro a fazer uma pergunta!
Kids learn basic computer programming skills - leave messages, create programs, and warn trespassers (like their little brother or sister) to keep out! Programmers grant access to their room by giving their friends and family secret codes and key cards. The universal mount attaches to any bedroom door with double-sided tape. No passcode or key card? Flashing lights let potential intruders know that Room Defender is armed. Opening the door while Room Defender is armed triggers the alarm sound.
- Teaches basic programming and problem solving skills
- Pre-built—no assembly required
- 24-page, full-color manual with step-by-step programming directions
- Programmable room security system with sirens, lights, and 10 funny sound effects, such as laser shots, evil laughter, fairy sprinkles, and barking dog
- Universal mount attaches to any bedroom door
- Door alarm with secret access codes, secret knocks, and key cards