Perguntas técnicasFazer uma pergunta
Não há nenhuma pergunta. Seja o primeiro a fazer uma pergunta!
Background and Identification
The Ryobi ONE+ JobPlus Base model P246 is an 18-Volt multi-tool base with multi-tool attachments. Over 175 ONE+ tools work with any Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt battery. The P246 model includes a multi-tool attachment head that cuts drywall, metal, wood, plastic, composite, and other materials. It can also be used to sand various materials and includes sandpaper.
The Ryobi ONE+ JobPlus Base model P246 is compatible with the RIDGID JobMax interchangeable tool head system. The included universal adapter makes the JobPlus compatible with multi-tool accessories form other brands’ interchangeable tool head systems. The universal adapter can be stored on the tool. The tool also includes a built-in LED light that illuminates the user’s work area. The JobPlus operates on Ryobi’s 18-Volt battery platform. The JobPlus features a multiple-position tool head and a magnetic holder that can hold screws and bits.
The Ryobi ONE+ JobPlus Base model P246 includes a multi-tool head, a universal multi-tool accessory adapter, a wood cutting blade, a segment saw blade, a sanding pad, sample sandpaper, an Allen wrench, and an operator’s manual. The tool’s battery and charger are sold separately.
The Ryobi ONE+ JobPlus Base model P246 features Ryobi’s signature grey and lime green body with the name “Ryobi” printed in capital letters on the tool’s side. The name “JobPlus” and “One+” are also printed on the tool’s base in capital letters.
- Product Depth (in.): 4
- Product Height (in.): 10.00
- Product Width (in.): 17
- Accessory Change System: Universal Adapter
- Accessory Compatibility: Works with all RIDGID JobMax Tool Head Attachments
- Batteries Included: No
- Battery Amp Hours: 0.0
- Battery Power Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery/Charger: Tool Only
- Charger Included: Charger Not Included
- Color Family: Green
- Cordless Tool Type: Oscillating Tool
- Cordless/ Corded: Cordless
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Oscillation Arc Range (Degrees): 3
- Oscillations Per Minute (OPM): 20,000
- Power Tool Features: Attachments Included, Variable Speed
- Product Weight (lb.): 2.5lb
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Voltage (volts): 18